Only a few more weeks of work left. I haven't decided when I am quiting but I think it will be near the end of August. That will let me have a little free time before more craziness of a new baby.
Ben and I toured the hospital where Joe will be born on Monday. It is pretty nice. Nothing too spectacular. It is the longest drive of the three kids coming in at around 20 minutes or so. That isn't too bad considering the other woman on the tour was looking at an hour long drive to get to the hospital. I am glad that's not me.
This weekend Ira and Greg are going to look at airplanes with Dad and Grandpa. They should enjoy that. Thank goodness the weather is better now.
Greg has one more week before we spring the tough love bedtime routine on him. With another one on the way, we figure it has to be done that he is in his own bed falling asleep by himself before the big baby event happens. It will be a tough couple of weeks. But after he gets used to it, maybe he and Ira can be roommates.
No comments:
Post a Comment