Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Baby Joe is home

I got home from the hospital on Sunday night. I was glad to be home.

We have been doing well. Joe is adjusting just fine. Not much to say there. He is a baby and is doing very well for four days old. He sleeps most of the day and is up to eat about every hour and a half at night. Even though this is number three, I can't remember when a routine starts emerging. That will give us a little more predictability when we reach that point.

My posts will not be as frequent now because we will not have the internet at the house for a while. I will have to work on this from Ben's folks' house when I am able. So if you check maybe once a month I will have some new pictures and stuff.

No comments:

Lydia Basketball

 8th grade basketball