Friday, September 05, 2008

30th Birthday

I really couldn't have had a better birthday. The weather was perfect. The kids were perfect. All in all it was wonderful. We started out by going the the "train park". I can't believe how beautiful it was. Slightly chilly and sunny made for the perfect walking weather.

We went down to the river and the boys threw rocks in the water. We even saw a deer that walked right by us when we were throwing rocks in.

There were tons of caterpillars and Greg surprised me by picking up all of them. He has had a bug phobia in the past (probably my fault) but he is getting braver.

We had a yummy pizza dinner with Ben's sister and mom and cousin Mary and I got a French Silk pie for dessert. Really, what day could be better than that?




No comments:

Lydia Basketball

 8th grade basketball