Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Christmas decorations

The boys are posing with our big Nutcracker.

It was tough, but we were able to just barely squeeze our stockings in. It is my fault Lydia's is pointing the wrong direction. When Deb called to ask, I told her the wrong way. Oops. Oh well, it gives it some character.



Our Nativity fits perfectly on the hutch.

We have inherited Ben's Nutcracker collection. It was fun putting them up.

Our sad little Christmas tree. The first time I put it up this year, it made it about two hours before the plastic base broke. So I took all the lights and decorations off and Ben duct taped the base and we tried again. I said "no" to ornaments though. If this tree is going down again, there is no way I am taking all the ornaments off a second time.

You might be able to tell it leans a little to the left. My bet is it gets knocked down before Christmas.

No comments:

Lydia Basketball

 8th grade basketball