It was so good to have them back on Saturday morning. They were exhausted. Ira had a particularly difficult time with homesickness. But he made his way through it and picked up an award for courage. I have no doubt it was difficult for him, but I know he made some new friends and has some good memories. As for next year, we'll see.
Greg had fun. I knew he would. I think he made some new friendships as well. His cabin was loud and messy and I think that was great for Greg.
Next year Joe will be added to the mix. WATCH OUT CAMP!!
Greg had fun. I knew he would. I think he made some new friendships as well. His cabin was loud and messy and I think that was great for Greg.
Next year Joe will be added to the mix. WATCH OUT CAMP!!




No comments:
Post a Comment