Saturday, May 30, 2015

Because I have awesome kids...

The kids have been enjoying their first week of summer vacation.  Since cousin Mary has been with us all week, there have been plenty of occasions to make great, elaborate and imaginative games.  First, they created a full society with a constitution, citizen roles, and rules.

Here are a few of the rules they established:


1. No hurting policemen or citezens or high ranked workers
2. every one has the same rights to vote


3. you cant use other peoples code numbers unless you have permission
4. No stealing mony from the bank


5. respect president Judge police unless they are stealing killing or in prison or not even police


The next day they made a Greek society, taking inspiration from their favorite t.v. show as of late (horrible histories).  






A criminal record of punishment in gladiator school

A criminal needs to be trained with a strict master for at least 6 or 7 years.  I will expect any horrible business to be cancelled by June 7th or owner is to be punished!


I LOVE MY KIDS!!!

No comments:

Lydia Basketball

 8th grade basketball