Ben and I took a vacation without kids for the first time in years. It was glorious. It all started with a dream...kind of. Ben and I have been listening to The Flop House podcast for a while now. It is three guys who review (in a very funny way) bad movies. Ben has become quite the superfan. They are from New York, but were doing an event in Chicago, so Ben decided we should go.
On the way, we stopped in Springfield, Illinois to visit Abraham Lincoln's tomb. It is a very nice monument.
While we were in Chicago, we had a few hours to sight see, and since we were right downtown in the Palmer House, everything was within walking distance.
Of course.
Pretty much all day Saturday was spent at Thalia Hall listening to many podcasters. It was very entertaining and I definitely have some new favorites.
I had listened to Judge John Hogeman before, but his live show was really, really good.


No comments:
Post a Comment