Friday, October 13, 2006

busy busy busy

Well, the title for the post says it all. Three kids are quite a bit more of a handful than two. Days are going by quickly and Joe is going to be a month old on sunday. He is getting bigger and has started to look around at everything. In a couple of months I am hoping that Ira and Greg will be enough entertainment for him to really enjoy.

Joe has his days and nights straightened out and he is sleeping for about three hour stretches at night. So I figure I get at least 5 hours a night if not a little more. I tell you, it seems like a lot less though. He is still crying a bit, but that is what newborns do, so I can't really complain. Just have to wait it out a little more.

I am getting a bit of cabin fever though. It is nearly impossible to bring the boys out by myself. I learned that the hard way when we went to visit Deb at her work the other day. Ira is fine, but Greg needs a leash. He is into everything. I had to throw away about three lollipops while we were there because he wouldn't stay away from the candy dish and kept putting the wrapped lollipops into his mouth. I figure by spring, we should be a little more mobile. I don't know how I will make it through the winter though. Wish me luck and pray for me please!

I will try to post pictures soon.

No comments:

Lydia Basketball

 8th grade basketball