Saturday, October 28, 2006

carmody family update

Joe had his six week check up yesterday. He is growing right on track. He is now 10 lbs and in the 50th percentile for everything. He is still no closer to sleeping through the night though--the only milestone I presently care about. Last night we woke up every two hours. I don't know how I make it.

He is smiling at us and is very cute when he does so. He still has a very good temperment for the most part.

Ira is doing well also. I took the three of them trick o treating at a church nearby here. It was quite an event for Ira and Greg. There were so many kids that I thought they would go running in the other direction. But they did well and are enjoying one piece of candy a day from the stash that they got. We are taking them to another trick or treating event tonight. It should be lovely evening for it.

Ben and I are doing well also. Ben is switching his hours in Nov. so he will be coming home a little earlier which will be nice at bedtime to have him home to help.

Hopefully, I will be able to post pictures soon.

No comments:

Lydia Basketball

 8th grade basketball