Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Some summer pictures

This is Sherry from work.  I have worked with her for almost 5 years now.  I kind of love my job at HyVee.  I think that even when I find something else, I will keep a few hours on the weekend just so I can stay connected. 


We took the kids out to celebrate another school year in the books. Ira is a senior now, Greg, a junior, Joe is a freshman, and Lydia is in 8th grade.  They all deserve a celebration after the last school year.  It was not easy to do school in a pandemic.  Most of the year was online to varying degrees of success. I was in person all year for elementary, but these guys didn't go back until March.  Let's just hope we never have to do that again. 


With soon to be two drivers in the house, we decided to bite the bullet and buy a third car.  This will be Ben's car, and Ira and Greg will drive the Ford.  


First day in almost 2 years at the pool!  It was a little to chilly for me to swim (85 degrees), but the kids happily got in.


No comments:

Lydia Basketball

 8th grade basketball