
Ben and I decided that if we were to have three boys, we might as well think about saving some money on haircuts. We got a 15 dollar clipper from Target and gave it a try on Ira yesterday.

I have to say that it went well and was pretty easy. Ellen came over to give me a little moral support as I was a bit nervous. But it is almost foolproof and we were all very happy with the result. Ira was very good. We made sure we had proper distractions/bribes to get him to sit still so he got to watch Bob the Builder on the portable DVD player and have a sucker while the procedure was underway.

To finish off an exciting day, Ira, Ben and I went to see Cars in the movie theater. It was Ira's first movie. I think he enjoyed it. We will probably wait another year or so to take him again. I think that he will be a little more ready at that time.
No comments:
Post a Comment