We broke down and got a second car recently. It is a '92 Ford Taurus which I am told runs as well as can be expected. I haven't driven it yet. Ben is using it for work and I am taking the van. I really thought that we could make it as a one car family, but the thought of being couped up all winter with three energetic boys was starting to make me nervous. I just hope this new car will run through the winter.
If we lived in a city with decent public transportation, one car might have been a viable option, but I guess those cities are hard to come by. Ben would have to make his 15 minute commute into an hour or more if he was to take the bus.
Monday, June 12, 2006
New Car
We broke down and got a second car recently. It is a '92 Ford Taurus which I am told runs as well as can be expected. I haven't driven it yet. Ben is using it for work and I am taking the van. I really thought that we could make it as a one car family, but the thought of being couped up all winter with three energetic boys was starting to make me nervous. I just hope this new car will run through the winter.
If we lived in a city with decent public transportation, one car might have been a viable option, but I guess those cities are hard to come by. Ben would have to make his 15 minute commute into an hour or more if he was to take the bus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Pictures from the Spring Fling Jazz concert. Daniela did Ira's cat eye makeup. We told him it looked like the Nightman from It's ...
No comments:
Post a Comment