


Today I went garage saling. What a great place to find all sorts of nifty stuff whether wanted or needed. I found a bunch of books for the kids when they start school. It is an old set of books with volumes about birds, plants, dinosaurs, geography and other neat topics. They were only 50 cents a piece. It was a great find.
I never went garage saling much in years in the past, but now I just think that it is the way to go for most of the things I need to get. It is just so much cheaper to get kids' stuff especially. If you think about how quickly children grow and how quickly they can wear out their clothing, it is really the only kind of shopping I can justify.
We are holed up inside the house for the day. It is brutally hot outside. It just sucks the engery right out of you the minute you open the door and stick your head out. Hopefully, some kind of cool down will come soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment