Tuesday, June 06, 2006

New Family Addition

Hello. Yesterday afternoon, my sister in law welcomed her first child, Mary Margaret, into the world. We were all greatly anticipating her arrival. Ben and I thought it was about time that someone else started having babies around here. It gives us the chance to have one around and hand it back over when she starts crying or needs a new diaper. Although this feeling will be short lived since we will be bringing our third boy home in September.

The summer is going well so far. Having kids has inspired me (reluctanly) back into a bathing suit and a public pool for the first time in over a decade. They love it so it is worth doing even though there is some resentment on my part. I, after all, was not planning on going there until I had my perfect body (ha ha). Oh well, having kids means trying a bunch of new things right?

No comments:

Lydia Basketball

 8th grade basketball